Friday, December 9, 2011

Auction with Hal Lebovitz's sports book collection starts today

If you haven't yet checked out Fusco Auctions to see what piece of Hal Lebovitz's collection you'd like to own, head over to do that soon. The live auction begins in just a few hours, and online bidding has already begun.

I went over to Fusco's yesterday to take a look at Hal's things and all of the other sports memorabilia for sale. Assistant Sports Editor Kevin Kleps wrote this great preview for the auction, and I even let Sports Editor Mark Podolski include me in his video about the auction, which I've embedded below:


Instructions on how to look at Hal's items up for auction are here, and more about my journey with Hal's books can be read here.

Happy bidding!


-- Cheryl Sadler | CSadler@News-Herald.com | @nhcheryl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home